Popular posts from this blog
Distribution Research
The digital distribution of my magazine would be from ads on social media sites for bands and the warped tour website. So the first thing I would do is ensure that my magazine would be secure and that it would sell. So one way to do this is by digital distribution channels, a structured communication channel of your own control, reaching the target audience that cares about you and what you deliver as a business. some various digital distribution channels are Email, Sms/text, Mobile apps, and a blog.
Project Selection-My Decision
The project I have chosen is the magazine project. I chose this portion of the project because I found that doing the magazine would be easier for me, seeing that I have writing experience from my previous English classes. Along with having photography experience from doing photo shoots with my friends. My project is going to be a music magazine with various photos of musicians playing during their performance. Along with some background on the artists in the photos. I will be working alone on this project. Some of the skills that I possess is my writing skills that I have gathered from my English classes, and the photography experience that I have gathered from my artsy friends showing me how to do various things with a camera and using those skills for other photo shoots.
Comments
Post a Comment